Your Competitive Advantage™ Awaits!
NFT Law Guide for Creatives and Collectors
NEXT SESSION: TBA
From Cash to Crypto: The Future of Money
NEXT SESSION: Monday, July 26th at 7 PM ET
Advantage Evans™ Academy Method
- condensed, comprehensive courses
- carefully curated content to leverage your current skills and expertise to succeed in the new data and digital economies
- live coaching
- vibrant and engaging video
- knowledge checks and assessments
- networking opportunities
- Advantage Evans™ Consultants prepared to advise on your future of wealth, work or creativity project
- Advantage Evans™ Speakers prepared to add value to your next conference, seminar or event
Are you ready for your advantage?
About Tonya M. Evans
Professor Tonya M. Evans joined the Penn State Dickinson Law faculty to continue and expand her work in blockchain and cryptocurrency, data, technology, entertainment law and social justice. She also owns Advantage Evans™ Academy and hosts the Tech Intersect Podcast, a weekly podcast that highlights new and notable experts at the intersections of law, business and technology.
Before joining Dickinson Law, Professor Evans served as Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Professor of Law at the University of New Hampshire’s School of Law, where she created and directed the school’s Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & Law online professional certificate program and developed its world-class instructor pool and curriculum.
During her three-year stint at UNH Law, she also served as former Chair of the Intellectual Property & Technology Online Programs. Professor Evans is the chairperson for the MakerDAO Maker Ecosystem Growth Foundation, and member of the Bermuda Global FinTech Advisory Board, Consensys Grants Board, Emerging Impact Advisory Board and observing member of the Global Blockchain Business Council. She is also a member of the Intellectual Property Committee of the Advisory Council to the United States Court of Federal Claims.