Your Competitive Advantage™ Awaits!
2020 Full Course Sessions
- From Cash to Crypto™: Summer Session 1 (6/30-7/15) [ENDED]
- From Cash to Crypto™: Summer Session 2 (8/5-8/19) [FULL]
- From Cash to Crypto™: October Session [WAITLIST]
- From Cash to Crypto™ ON-DEMAND [COMING SOON!]
Your future is NOW!
The Future of Money
Complicated? Confusing? Risky?
If you believe cryptocurrency is too complicated, too confusing and WAY too risky, my upcoming masterclass is for YOU. Just three years ago, I believed the same thing! But I’ve worked hard since then to make it all make sense so you don’t have to. I’ve done the heavy lifting through the jargon and fringy buzz words to demystify and clarify how to participate safely in a supportive, inclusive environment.
While everyone else is sitting on the sidelines believing cryptocurrency is just for drug dealers and money launderers (spoiler alert … it’s not), Bitcoin, first created in 2009 and trading in 2013 at only around $13.50 USD/coin, is now valued in the thousands. And guess who’s in the fastest growing group to learn about and participate in this new digital cash economy and go from cash to CRYPTO? Women!
Find out why and learn the difference between a blockchain and Bitcoin. Learn how to safely and legally buy, hold, invest and trade cryptocurrency and do in a welcoming community. And if you don’t already own, I’ll help you buy your first Bitcoin!
Now I want to share what I’ve learned with YOU!
- limited enrollment 3-week intensive
- weekly 90 minute live videoconferencing coaching calls
- multi-lesson self-guided online modules
- recommended resources
- step-by-step instruction
- a “wallet” and $10 of Bitcoin
- 24/7 access to content & replays for one year
- private online community to connect with me and your classmates
- industry-specific guidance and support on reskilling
- certificate of completion
What you will learn:
- How to compare different types of coins and tokens
- Uses beyond currencies in numerous industries & sectors
- How to exchange dollars for crypto, & crypto-for-crypto
- About mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Ways to earn crypto by shopping & learning online
- Regulatory, estate planning and tax issues
- Investing and trading basics
- And more!
Ready for your advantage?
Future of Entrepreneurship
While others are leaving their valuable intellectual property exposed to infringement and valuable loss of revenue, you can learn the key strategies to help you identify, develop and leverage your key business assets: data and intellectual property. And you can even learn the step-by-step process of registering your copyrights and trademarks (and the difference!).
Are you ready for your advantage?
Future of Work
You don’t have time to wait or waste with your career goal. And guess what? Employers don’t have the time to wait for you either. Companies like IBM, Google, Bank of America and EY now consider degrees “optional”. These business, finance and tech powerhouses are focused on your skill sets and demonstrated knowledge in specific areas. So is Advantage Evans™ Academy.
Prepare for the future of work today by learning key strategies and actionable milestones to evaluate and re-imagine your current skills and expertise for the demands of a new workforce and world. Time to upskill in your current position or reskill for a new, more fulfilling path in this data-driven tech world.
Advantage Evans™ Academy Method
- condensed, comprehensive courses
- carefully curated content to leverage your current skills and expertise to succeed in the new data and digital economies
- live coaching
- vibrant and engaging video (no cookie-cutter, or boring canned lectures!)
- knowledge checks and assessments
- networking opportunities
- experts ready to add value to your next conference, seminar or event
Are you ready for your advantage?
About Tonya M. Evans
On July 1, 2020, Professor Tonya M. Evans joined the Penn State Dickinson Law faculty to continue and expand her work in blockchain and cryptocurrency, data, technology, entertainment law and social justice. She also owns the Advantage Evans™ Academy and hosts the Tech Intersect Podcast, a weekly podcast that highlights new and notable experts at the intersections of law, business and technology.
Before joining Dickinson Law, Professor Evans served as Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Professor of Law at the University of New Hampshire’s School of Law, where she created and directed the school’s Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & Law online professional certificate program and developed its world-class instructor pool and curriculum.
During her stint at UNH Law, she also served as former Chair of the Intellectual Property & Technology Online Programs. Professor Evans is the chairperson for the MakerDAO Maker Ecosystem Growth Foundation, and member of the Bermuda Global FinTech Advisory Board, Consensus Grants Board, Emerging Impact Advisory Board and observing member of the Global Blockchain Business Council. She is also a member of the Intellectual Property Committee of the Advisory Council to the United States Court of Federal Claims.