NFT Law Guide™: The Future of Creativity
*NFT Law Guide to the Future of Creativity (the book)*
ON-DEMAND and live cohort options available
This self-paced multi-lesson, multi-module course includes carefully curated information to educate and empower artists and collectors about the critical legal issues and essential strategies you need in order to succeed in the booming non-fungible token marketplace.
This course, created and taught by intellectual property, innovation and technology lawyer and law professor, Dr. Tonya M. Evans, will answer essential questions like:
- What is intellectual property?
- What’s the difference between copyright, trademark, patent?
- What rights are created when an artist mints an NFT?
- What rights are transferred to an NFT marketplace?
- What rights are acquired by a collector?
- What’s the difference between rights in the NFT and in the underlying art or collectible?
- What happens if someone creates an NFT of my work? How do I stop them?
- How can I participate in secondary market sales?
- What rights do I, as a collector, retain if I resell NFT art?
What you can expect in this course:
- Carefully curated online content (videos, articles, podcasts and infographics)
- Instructor narrated slide presentations and videos that will continue to be added over the term of your enrollment
- Specific steps, instructions, milestones
- Active learning exercises
- Complimentary quarterly AE EXPLORE Live membership
- Discounted upgrade to annual AE EXPLORE Live membership
- Access to the student community
- BONUS: An Accredible digital certificate of completion (the world’s most comprehensive digital badge and certificate platform)